Monday, September 21, 2009

Innocence

"I'm alive
but without a fight
just surviving
the days and the nights

I let you see me
yeah, it is true
but don't forget
I can see you too

innocence
there's no such thing

guilt is truth
but lies are just lies
everybody runs
and everybody hides

as I get older
they keep getting younger
I'm not alone
no, I'm not alone

innocence
there's no such thing

there's no way to save the day
find yourself some other way
went too far, don't be afraid
have no regrets, it's far too late"

(Richard Kodai: Innocence)

Nem bírok magammal. Új szám. Hallga.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... Tenyleg nem birtal magaddal! Pedig pont most szurtalak le amiert kivettel egy szabadnapot!

    Egyebkent zseni. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nagyon jooooo! (bar az kis puttyoges annyira nem jon be, de sebaj :) `I'm okay` utan most ez a kedvencem (ott bejott a puttyoges)

    nyomasd ricsi!

    ReplyDelete