Monday, November 30, 2009

Finally, Time

"in this place
and in this case
finally
I am free

at this time
it's all mine
I can breathe
I can see

please, don't kill my dreams, my friend
just let me be

understand
I can't stand
loneliness
it's a mess

I am fine
the sunshine
I can feel
on my skin

gave up all the useless fights
it set me free

and if I could say just one word
let it be: finally"

(Richard Kodai: Finally)

"looking at the clouds
as they fly by
laying down
there is no sound

in deep silence
I can't pretend
this is the end
and I'm waiting to start again

I just can't win this
I'm running away from time
when will this journey end
will all the sadness be left behind

I'm trying to disappear
I'm running away from life
is my salvation far
oh, is there freedom at all

there is no sound
the clouds fly by
like the years
in my life

future left behind
forgotten dreams are lies
a dragon flies
there is no time"

(Richard Kodai: Time)

Link Az új kilencszámos demóalbumom utolsó két száma, az egyik egy régebbi költemény (Time), és személyes kedvencem, a másik vadiúj. A végleges sorrendet pár napon belül állítom be a myspace-en, ha már meghallgatták az újabb számokat is egy páran. Enjoy, mert mostanában nem lesz több új dal. Viszont lehet újra írni ezerrel! :)

2 comments: